Hanshin Expressway (HEX) has accumulated experience and knowledge on obtaining right-of-way, construction, operation and maintenance, and related services. Based on this rich experience, HEX can provide various types of training programs upon request. Training courses are prepared based on requests from JICA or MoU.
<Contents of the training program>
- Observation of the traffic control room
- Technical visit to the characteristic urban highway structure
(e.g. Umeda exit ramp viaduct going through a building)
- Technical visit to the latest urban expressway construction project
- The Hanshin Expressway Earthquake Museum tour and introduction of the anti-seismic technology
- Visit to the long-span bridges.
- Other training programs on various issues of urban expressways, such as procurement processes, project supervision, technical instruction on resettlement techniques.
HEX invites foreign highway officers and engineers, and provides a series of training programs, including the introduction of the latest technologies.